If you’re looking for the best microphones for Youtube then your search ends here.Having a nice video quality like 1080p, 4K etc. is good, but what about the sound quality? A bad sound quality will ruin the complete video. What if you are not clearly audible to your audience or there are lots of noise.You’ll be needing a separate microphone to get quality audio for your YouTube videos. Fortunately microphones these days has become pretty affordable(depending upon your needs).I have created the list of Top 10 Best Microphones for Youtube to help you take a buying decision about which microphone will be perfect for you.Make sure to read the complete article as you’ll find the different types and microphones & buyers guide to help you decide which microphone will be the best for you.Your research ends here as I have done the complete research for you, so let’s take a look at these Top 10 Best Microphones for Youtube.
- 1. Blue Yeti Microphone
- 2. Apogee MiC 96K
- 3. Focusrite Scarlett Studio Pack
- 4. Rode NT1-A Microphone
- 5. Razer Seiren Pro Elite
- 6. Rode NT-USB Microphone
- 7. Samson Go Mic
- 8. Audio-Technica AT2035
- 9. AKG C214 Microphone
- 10. Blue Snowball Microphone
- Types of Microphones
- Choosing the Best Microphone for YouTube (Buying Guide)
1. Blue Yeti MicrophoneWhenever you want an advanced microphone for YouTube with USB mic, then Blue Yeti microphone is definitely a good option to try.It comes with a versatile multi-pattern USB microphone, capable of delivering good sound quality.The product combines three capsules as well as four different pattern settings, which makes it a perfect tool for making great recordings, straight to your computer.You will like the sleek silver finish of this microphone which adds unique style and energy to our broadcasting or recording or setup.The microphone for YouTube is a recommended one because you can record in the stereo of your choice. It comes with Blue’s innovative triple capsule array.There are three unique patterns, like cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional.The appealing aspect of this product is that it uses a built-in headphone amplifier for the purpose of zero-latency monitoring, a high-quality A-D converter, and direct controls for the volume of headphone, instant mute, pattern selection, and microphone gain.
Blue Yeti Microphone Review
- There is no hassle regarding compatibility of this microphone for YouTube with different Windows OS. This is because the product is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (Home and Professional), Windows Vista, and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), etc.
- There are no drivers to be installed, making this microphone one of the most versatile USB mic.
- You can capture anything with the great level of clarity and ease, unheard of in a USB mic.
- The microphone is a bit expensive.
- It needs a minimum of 64 MB of RAM, so you may need to remove existing data and then start uploading.
2. Apogee MiC 96KThe Apogee MiC 96k is also a recommended microphone for YouTube if you wish to have a portable digital microphone which can deliver studio quality recording.It is designed mainly for vocal and acoustic instrument recording. You can use it to record spoken word, vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, drums, etc.The product is recommended for recording interviews, voice-overs, podcasts, and audio for DSLR video.There are three products included in one small package. This is because it incorporates a microphone, microphone preamp as well as an A/D converter into a single compact device.You will like the fact that the brand has cautiously designed every part of the microphone to convey the highest quality signal with the lowest noise possible. You get up to 96 kHz/24-bit HD recording as this microphone is designed for the future.
Apogee Mic 96K Review
- You can easily transport it anywhere.
- Its plug-and-play comes with ease of use.
- The product is optimized for the latest Apple iOS devices.
- It can be accommodated in the pocket, so you can easily transport it.
- The microphone lacks instructions, for use on iOS devices.
- It is not compatible with iOS v11.0.2.
3. Focusrite Scarlett Studio PackFocusrite Scarlett Studio Pack is one of our favorite microphones because it proves to be an ideal choice for the home studio that has reasonable simultaneous input requirements.It conveys excellent quality while also saving your money. You can now get everything required to make studio quality recordings on PC or Mac, in a single box.You recommend using this product because it comes with all the essential accessories. It comes with a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, the compact Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, and every essential software and cables to initiate recording with a computer.You will like the fact that it comes with a special version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, and Ableton Live Lite. You can connect every major DAWs, on PC and Mac.For technical specs, it comes with class-leading conversion along with sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit. What qualifies this product as the finest mic for YouTube is the feature of super-low latency for utilizing our plug-ins in real time, excluding the requirement for DSP.
Focusrite Scarlett Studio Pack Review
- Its interface is outstanding and functions perfectly with Windows OS if it is properly configured.
- Initially, you need just a few minutes to set up, after that you can directly plug into and begin recording.
- It is observed that after every few hours, the input or output lines transform into static robot noises till the time it is reset. The issue takes place while you play games, converse on Skype calls, and also during the recording sessions.
4. Rode NT1-A MicrophoneIf you want to have a microphone for YouTube that excels in studio recording microphone domain then Rode NT1-A is one of the best one to try.The product is known to be a complete redesign of the legendary NT1 classic studio microphone. Right from the new nickel-plated body to its state of the art surface mount electronic arrangement, this mic will just amaze you with its sound quality.What you will like is that this product has only 5 dBA of self-noise. Due to this, it is well-known as one the quietest studio microphones in the world.This cardioid condenser mic has now become an industry standard as it offers great clarity, extended dynamic range, and excellent SPL capability.It is highly recommended to anybody who wishes to buy a good studio microphone at a decent cost.
Rode NT1-A Review
- It includes all the essential features at an affordable cost. These features are offered in few of the world’s costliest microphones.
- It comes with the benefit of low noise which makes it a perfect product for vocal microphone and also perfect for recording guitars and drumming.
- Some of the users found that there is too much floor noise/background noise.
5. Razer Seiren Pro EliteThe Razer Seiren qualifies for the finest microphone for YouTube, if you want a versatile multi-pattern USB digital microphone.The product is accompanied by the recording potentials of a professional-grade studio unit, incorporated in a single plug and play type device.The mic comes with an aluminum base, in the form of a stabilizer, so it firmly fits on your home or studio desktop without any requirement of an extra mic stand.This makes it an ideal mic for streaming and recording. You will like the aspect that this mic is versatile.This is because you can use it for streaming, voice-overs, podcasts, vocals, instruments, conference calls, interviews events, etc.
Razer Seiren Pro Elite Review
- The mic guarantees the sound in the exact way you wish our audience to hear us.
- It makes use of the included controls to seamlessly adapt the mic gain as well as headphone volume.
- The product is slightly expensive.
- Some users found that it continually disconnects while speaking, and it needs to be unplugged/re-plugged.
6. Rode NT-USB MicrophoneIf you want a USB solution for your microphone for YouTube and if the previous model seems expensive then you can go for this Rode NT-USB microphone.This microphone is a highly versatile side-address type of microphone which is perfect for singing, recording and musical performances as well. In addition to that, it is also used in spoken applications like voice-over and podcasting.The product is found to be compatible with every mainstream recording application, on Mac and Windows OS based PC. What you will like is the first-class pop-filter included, which can fix over the mic’s base.This helps to position the filter at the perfect distance from the capsule to reduce plosives while singing. The USB mic is highly recommended.
Rode NT-USB Microphone Review
- Users get flexibility while using become it comes with a high-quality stand mount with desktop tripod stand and thread that lets the product fix at a convenient height on a table-top.
- You can place the mic in a pouch provided for storage when not in use.
- The final recorded audio is clear and crisp; however, its headphone jack is faulty. It is not aligned in the correct position to let you hear properly.
7. Samson Go MicWith an array of microphones for YouTube, Samson Go Mic Compact USB Microphone is regarded as an excellent addition. It serves as a versatile computer-based recording solution.We like the fact that the mic comes with a custom compact design, so you can directly clip over our laptop or sit conveniently on your desk.The product is highly recommended to have because its plug and play operation is compatible with a PC or a Mac, without any need of drivers.The appealing aspect of the device is its switchable cardioid as well as omnipolar patterns. Therefore, you can choose whichever pattern is relevant to your needs.
Samson Go Mic Review
- The base is a solid piece of metal and not some flimsy plastic. This can conveniently hold the thing irrespective of where you use.
- It is perfect for iChat, voice recognition software, webcasting as well as for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- You often face hassle to close the mic because it does not include a tiny pop filter/cover.
- The loud noise may blow out your ears.
8. Audio-Technica AT2035The Audio-Technica AT2035 comes with versatility because it is designed for home as well as professional applications.What you like about this mic is it can deliver exceptional detail and low noise. For technical specs, it comes with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter as well as 10 dB pad.It contains a huge diaphragm for smooth and natural sound. It is capable of accomplishing low noise high SPL handling, and it comes with large dynamic range.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Review
- This device can handle high sound pressure levels without any hassles.
- The mic is lightweight and looks professional.
- There are no directional recording switches; therefore, the device is extremely sensitive that you can hear anything with your ear.
- You may require software to filter out the background noise.
9. AKG C214 MicrophoneWhen you are looking for a studio-grade condenser microphone, AKG C214 is the best.The product features a built-in capsule suspension that can seamlessly decrease mechanical noise as well as resonances for getting higher sonic accuracy.What you will like about this product is that it comes with double mesh and all-metal type grille that secures the capsule and guarantees high RF immunity without impacting acoustical performance.Its switchable 20dB attenuation pad permits us to record loud sources of up to 156dB SPL.It is recommended to go for this product, because of its good sound quality and the inclusion of the essential accessories like windscreen, carrying case, and spider-type shock mount.
AKG C214 Microphone Review
- You can use it on stage for a close-up as well as for loud applications. These applications include guitar amps, drum overheads, or high-output bass.
- There is no compromise in the acoustical performance.
- The product is expensive.
10. Blue Snowball MicrophoneThe Blue Snowball tops the list of the best microphone for YouTube.This custom cardioids type condenser capsule provides clear audio for recording and communicating.It is recommended to use this device because it is Skype certified. Therefore, you are assured to avail of great-sounding results.It can be easily used with USB cable and an adjustable desktop mic stand.What you like is the crystal-clear audio for the purpose of recordings for YouTube.
Blue Snowball Review
- You can easily disassemble it. If needed, you can easily screw this device over a boomstick.
- You can create podcasts and also include narration in our home movies.
- There is a red LED which looks terrible and is extremely interfering.
- The cable that comes along in the box does not match the device.